^_^~ this girl in the pic refer to me...
| Saturday, September 25, 2004 | uhuk huk huk -_-;
erg..my cough is getting worse.. uhuk huk huk huk.. there isn't any medicine -_-;; my mom is in pekanbaru.. having a *dunno for how many times* honeymoon with my dad (huks.. actually my dad have a job and my mom go there to accompanied him... and she said she'll buy me something for me.. but there nothing interesting at there... *uh alasan*).. huuu..kinda miss her.. *walo kalo ada yah berantem melulu* if she's here she is most probably yelling at me tell me to go to bed to take a rest.. but she's not here.. huuuh... miss my dad also...
8 months again huh.. i am sooo exited about going to ausie.. but T_T feeling sad and affraid in the other hand huuu.. i'll lose many things..
heks. btw.. my youngest sis is really annoying humph.. dasar penakut bobo sendiri aja gak beraniiiiii! >_<.. yeah... untung kakamu ini baikk...
| posted by Tyas Kusumo @ 4:26 AM |