^_^~ this girl in the pic refer to me...
| Wednesday, September 22, 2004 | @_@~
i'm just an ordinary people, am i?(-_-).. so it's normal if i dislike someone...
but i rarely feel this way to others (esp. with my friends)...hem.. i can count it.. only twice in my smp...~ and zero in sma..~ (hem.. or maybe i don't remember ^^?) huu... make me feel lil bit cruel and not very comfortable.. actually, i don't have any good reason to ignored him, but i really want to do that.. i did it few times btw.. but feeling quilty in the end.. ~_~... argh.. whatever!!

btw.. a good news for today.. =D i have no fear of swimming in the deeper side of my 'kos' swimming pool right now~ hihihi.. when i tried to reach the bottom.. i could do it..! (tp jijit ^^; dan yang kliatan palanya doang) and it means... 'dika jeleeeek loe gak bisa nakut2in gw lagi'~ hum.. but there wasn't a great view clouds in the sky~ .. what i like about swimming is.. it makes me feel hem.. peacefull.. esp. when i see the clouds.. dgn berenang dgn gaya punggung~ (hem.. tergangu sih dgn teror si dika... -_-;)..

ergh...that's for today~ wish me luck for friday.. the ielts score'll out.. la la la~
| posted by Tyas Kusumo @ 11:16 PM |