^_^~ this girl in the pic refer to me...
| Monday, July 26, 2004 |
hm.. mendapatkan inpirasi lagi dari andreas.. tiap ngomong sama dia pasti ada hal baru yang gw temukan.. ^_^..
although sometimes i don't really get what he means... but sometimes he give me a very good 'live lessons'..  ^_^ i really adore this type of person.. yeah... he is a wondeful brother for me! =)
he say things exactly what i want or need to hear and the good things is he say those thing not only too make me feels better.. but the truth.. the truth that sometimes i already know but i don't want to admit it... he help me to accept it....
another 'live lesson' he gave to me today... that u never changed.. (esp. me ^^)
i always act differently when something special happen (good/bad)... i used to think that i become someone else... 'she' not me.. i'm not like that... that's not my reaction.. i'm not like that anymore.. i've changed...and so on
but if I think about it again... (actually andreas lead me to think this way, not that i'm infected with him... ^_^.... i just think.. wow.. this is the answer... he told me a story and a question... after i answer it.. i just 'triiing' (like magic) i know what he really mean... )...
"tyas ya tyas.. gimanapun itu tetep tyas.. reaksi2 aneh yang gw lakuin itu tetep gw... kalo gw merasa gak tau ttg gw yang lain itu... mungkin karena ada diri gw yang blom gw kenal" well this is interesting for me ^^... it's easier to think that it's not me... i never do that... that's another me... but it's better to accept.. it's me... although i do something silly~
well.. that's for today..
| posted by Tyas Kusumo @ 11:25 PM |