^_^~ this girl in the pic refer to me...
| Thursday, September 16, 2004 |
huum.. i really want to update the layout.. and i want to do it.. myself.. =D
T_T huu.. bored with this template~ hem.. but i like the colour combination... i searched for skins in blogskins.com.. hem.. hueh.. some of them are good and.. maybe i can use it but.. -_- i don't want to put the maker name in the bottom of my blog..~ or somewhere else.. but feeling qulity if I don't... so... i decided too...!!! START.. (i only think about it and never do it) making the layout hueheu... maybe just a simple css and stuff.. want to put my pics also xixixi..
ho.. maybe i'll change the lang. into english... for practice >_<~..
although my english is not perfect.. i'm sure (and hope =D) u can understand....hu.. wut else?

want to tell u a story.. dika almost killed me '__'.. (she said she have no ittention but... >_<~).. i was swimming with her.. and.. the swimming pool have different depth.. usually.. i only swim in the 1m (maybe i'm not sure) depth one.. but.. dika asked me to go the deeper side (forced me in fact).. and.. i said 'dika.. kalo gw dah sampe sana pegangin yah'.. and she said 'iyaaa'.. plus other words to convinced me...but she didn't do it.. she LEFT me.. ALONE in the deep side T_T huuuuu.... i was almost drowned when she pulled my haiiiiiiiiiir >_<.. to saved me...
huuf.. after that i made a promise not to swim in that side again... even swimming with dika..
but i did both of them again.. >_<
i dunno.. instead of feeling guilty dika seems to be happy about that accident heuheu.. she 'proudly' admit it.. if i told it to others.. humph.. and she said.. 'i'll do it again!'
hem. . now.. i had a little fears when swimming with her.. she seems like an alligator.. or.. bear.. that tried to kill me.. and she pulled me in to deep side couple of times -__-;;;.. i always screaming... and i think my voice heard all over the building =__=.. cos' i was so scared...
huu… but.. ^^; it’s fun also…~

heks.. I have to go to a meeting.. bye~ (if I late I have to pay 1000/5 minutes).. gyaa..~

p.s: congrats for ummay!!! xixixi =D glad to hear the news~
| posted by Tyas Kusumo @ 4:07 PM |