^_^~ this girl in the pic refer to me...
| Tuesday, September 28, 2004 | time to watch horor movie~
yesterday,i watched "exorcist the begining".. =D it's not very scary..~ ehuheue.. but the ac temp. in the cinema was cooler than usual.. maybe.. to make the film scarier heuhe?? the person who asked me to watch this film said that he asked me cos' i'm a girl and it would be fun to see me scared -_-~.. sialan..!!... hihi.. but i think.. he's a lil bit afraid also... =D.. don't want to mention his name.. but he sat in my right side yesterday... XP
the funiest scene in the film is when the lucifer (he is inside the woman main character, that has a little affair with the pastor.. ^^;) says "do u want to fu** me?" heuhue -_-;;; with man voices... hiiy... huehue...see the film and u'll know why that's so funny~
btw.. i saw the film in citos cinema.. huehe.. entah knapa agak2 terkenang sesuatu gitu heuhue~ la la la~ bodo ah~
hum.. that's all.. i have to eat..~
| posted by Tyas Kusumo @ 12:22 PM |