^_^~ this girl in the pic refer to me...
| Saturday, January 21, 2006 | goong..
the plan for today is.. doing the assignment.. but It didn't go as it supposed to be...
I spent the day with... downloading and reading goong a korean comic.. =D it started with finding the information about the new korean drama.. then because I have not enough quota to download the drama, I download the comic book instead..

phew.. it's good.. =D

what's up with korean stories and unwanted marriage.. O.o I've seen several plot like that in comic and movie..- my little bride (although one of them actually happy with their marriage)- full house- sassy girl chun yang- inocent steps- and.. goong, ergh.. I forget but there's plenty of them..

O.o the main story is the same.. at first they have bad relationship but later.. they can understand each other and accept their marriage.. hum goong isn't finished yet so I dunno what will happen.. O.o but looking at the story developed it's kinda predictable... XD but I still like it~ xixixixi

goong.. hum.. the main charachter is a silly kind hearted girl chaegyung.. and a boy named shin.. he's a seja (crown prince).. they are in the same school.. and having such a bad relationship.. seja already has someone that he like at this time.. but then the previous king arranged for them to married.. oh ya the set of this story is a modern korea but there's still imperialsm.. =D so there's a king rules this country which is seja's father.. another boy appear.. his name is Yul.. =D~ (weee...handsome-kind hearted-want to steal the lady type) he is a former seja.. O.o since his father death.. his uncle (seja's dad) become king.. and he's no longer a seja..

bla bla bla.. the stories continues.. Yul falling in love with chaegyung make him wanna get the seja title again so he's the one who become chaegyung husband..shin likes chaegyung but he doesn't want to admit it.. O.o..chaegyung like shin.. =D.. but she doesn't show it..hehehe.. both of them stupid~ grrr..~

O.o hum.. what will u chose.. someone whom u really love but he doesn't treat u well.. or.. someone who really love you and treat you well..? hihihi.. one day.. it crossed in my mind that maybe I should be with someone that love me so much but I don't really love him.. so I won't get hurt... '', but I didn't do that.. too silly O,o.. I'll hurt him then..
| posted by Tyas Kusumo @ 11:43 PM |