^_^~ this girl in the pic refer to me...
| Thursday, January 19, 2006 | in the hot rainy night.. '',
'',... I don't really like rain..
well.. this make a lonely night even worse.. O.o...

ergh.. but now I'm start getting used to being alone.. the first second weeks were really hard.. ;_;
what i need is just.. an assignment to keeping me busy.. '',..
or another things to do.. like.. cleaning apartments... searching for mp3 :D.. watching anime... cooking new dishes.. hum.. future planning

;_; oh ya.. I didn't bring my oil paste here.. those are flamable things.. I thought they won't let me bring it.. '', maybe I should really get a part time job.. so I can buy those things.. >_< painting materials sure are expensive.. yaps... it's decided I'll apply for working visa and I'll start to find a job in february.. :D apart from painting there is another thing(s) that I want to buy.. gonna be a good start also since I plan to take a job while taking my master here after I graduate.. :D.. heuheueh.. just a plan..

well i have to finished my assignment in the end of this week..
so then next week i can study all the materials for final exam..
:D then when inzi come here I officially have nothing to do.. except having fun..
gosh.. looking forward for her to come here...
panca and mahesa will come to few days after inzi.. so then maybe we can go somewhere together..

the question is.. >_<.. when will he come here.. the person whom i miss the most..~
| posted by Tyas Kusumo @ 8:46 PM |