^_^~ this girl in the pic refer to me...
| Wednesday, January 18, 2006 | jason mraz.. =D
whee.. since I didn't have mood to do e commerce assignment.. because it's to easy XD nyahahahahaha..~ aah.. although it's not that good in the end.. =P.. because i finished the design like in.. few hours.. XD.. so then after idle and didn't make any progress at all at Mr.MoPho (the name of the e commerce assignment website) I searched some mp3s.. as usual I open www.pramborsfm.com and look at the top 40 chart and download some songs from that chart.. =P~


then.. there was jason mraz's song.. I've started to like him from his (mabye) 1st single the remedy.. the second one was you and i both.. and the 3rd one was wordplay.. hum.. the geek in the pink added to my list.. =D.. if i already like 4 songs from a singer.. :p then I'll search all his song.. XD.. I dunno when it start but i always do that.. so the mission to search jason mraz songs started..

hihi.. I like this one.. life is beautiful ...here is some words from that song...
It takes no time to fall in love
But it takes you years to know what love is
It takes some tears to make you trust
It takes some years to make it rust

It takes some dust to make it polished

O.o err.. but I think it needs time to fall in love..or.. maybe.. it needs time to realize it XD
well then apart from his hum.. spirited-easy listening-nice lyrics song.. jason mraz is kinda.. cute XD wehehehehehehehehe... believe me.. I never seen his picture before.. O.o and I never watch his video clips.. then I look at images from his website... :P and I saw his video clip too after that.. err.. '', but they are kinda weird.. XD he was bleeding.. (I mean.. like in happy tree friends scene) at his wordplay video clip..


well.. now I'll cook something.. =D thank to mbak astri who give me login to see recipe in her website.. *big hug* XD..
| posted by Tyas Kusumo @ 8:09 PM |