^_^~ this girl in the pic refer to me...
| Monday, December 20, 2004 | the 27th jazz goes to campus...
I went to jgtc yesterday, an event held by FEUI, and located at there too. It was the 27th jgtc, hum.. no wonder they got so many big sponsors, it already have good name.. and quality also.
I also attended it last year, this year more people came.. -_-~ sigh.. I don't really enjoy the music~ too crowded '',~ I went with dinda~ hum.. met iyan also~ and then some high school friends, junior high school friends, even elementary school friend =D~ hihi.. an unexpected reunion~ off course there is many friends from my faculty~

hum.. I'm not one of the jazz fans.. ^^; but last night was great..~ esp. wayan and friends (I don't remember the band's name, but the guitar player's name is wayan.. so... =D lets call them wayan and friends~).. It's like jazz combine with bali traditional music.. woow.. creative ^^.. and the band members.. all of them are greaaaaaaaat >_<... not only wayan..~ I like the moment when wayan and the 'gendang' player did a competition ^^? So wayan play a melody and then folowed by the 'gendang' player.. (hOoO.. the gendang player able to followed a guitar tunes... '__'~.. and it was not an easy one also.. even with guitar.. ).. maybe wayan is born with holding guitar ^^;.. since it is like one of his body part..~ (even he could sing the same tunes with the guitar with his mouth while playing...).. >_<.. oh yeah he ask the audience to followed his guitar tunes, it was easy at first but then getting harder... uuuugh.. show off =P

Six element + rika 'the groove' was great also and also sol fa.. (but still wayan and friends is the best!).. I don't like the original jazz, I mean... the sleepy jazzy tunes -_-~ so those shows I enjoyed yesterday were modified jazz ^_^~

O.o oh yeah.. there were many couples at there off course...
| posted by Tyas Kusumo @ 2:41 PM |