^_^~ this girl in the pic refer to me...
| Friday, December 17, 2004 | -__- 2 days in bed~
sigh.. I wonder what happened to me.. ~ -_-...

[fLaSH BaCK]
monday: tired, have a lil' fever (but it's ok since it always happen when i'm too tired or sumtin) -_-;, sleepy, worried (^^; didn't even start doing my assignment) and bad mood (don't ask why)~
theeen... it's raining heavily.. hum...since I really2 need sleep... ignore the rain went downstairs... saved from the rain for a while in my friend's car.. (hum... the rain kinda stop for a moment when i was in there... or it's just an illusion -__-?) when i came out from the car.. byuuur~ T_T I was like taking a bath with rain...~ [next] taking a bath with cold water.. wash my hair and watching a dvd with dika for a while... hum.. straight forward to bed with wet hair and sleeping..
^^;;.. feeling dizzy when I woke up.. and spent the next 2 days in bed.. when I stand up I feel like I'm gonna throw up.. -_-~ no food worth eating (in my mind)... and no power.. >_>...

... hm.. so which part of story above is the cause of my illness.. '_'?

ps: my mom called my once every few hours.. -_-.. a half concern.. and a half yeeling at me like the howler from harry potter 0.0...~ hum... my dad called me also... ^^... but he always talk with gentle voice.. I'm feeling calm and relaxing huehuehue~
| posted by Tyas Kusumo @ 1:17 PM |